SLIDER

And I Will Always Remember

While many of us are taking the day to BBQ and celebrate the long weekend, it's important to remember the brave men and women who fought to protect us and lost their lives doing so. I've never deployed, but I know some amazing men and women who have given their lives to keep us safe, so I ask now you just take a moment to appreciate their sacrifice for us.

.....








Thank you! Now to fill you in on my day a little, my day wasn't super exciting or anything, but I did take a trip to NYC (the opposite direction of the BENNYs thankfully), to drop my in-laws off at the cruise port for a nice vacation cruise (must be nice!). We figured it was a good opportunity to do a little city exploring so we ended up trying Big Gay Ice Cream and man was it DELISH. 

Once we came home, the sun had finally peeked out after a mostly gloomy day (hence my outfit photos taken with some green). I really just wanted to be comfy today, but was feeling my new denim skirt. Ironically, the last time I wore a denim skirt above my knees was when mini skirts were trendy in high school along with Etnies and graphic tees.

Today's Look

Sweater: Francesca's, $18 (similar)
Skirt: Francesca's, $38 (similar)
Earrings: Francesca's, $18 (link)
Shoes: MIA, $28 (link)
Clutch: Charming Charlie, $10 (similar)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Makeup & Multicam • Theme by Maira G.