SLIDER

It's Not All Doom & Gloom

Tonight Peter and I decided to have ourselves a fun little night out. Since our work schedules can get hectic, we try to make as much time for ourselves as possible to spend with each other. Sometimes we get busy, but it's always nice to know that we both are happy to make time for one another when we really need it most. There are times when I am having a super difficult week and just really need to spend some time with someone I love.




After very little debate, we unanimously agreed to go to one of our favorite spots Loteria in Asbury Park. Naturally we ate our weight in queso and delicious burritos and enchiladas. I had the enchilada special that had rojo sauce to die for (pictured below).




Tonight's look was casual, but cute. I had been pining for this wicker basket for weeks and finally waited for the perfect sale to strike and purchase it. The jeans were such an excellent steal from Target and are so versatile. I debated on wearing them cropped vs. fully untucked - as I do pretty much every time I wear them. Summer style is probably my second-favorite to fall style, but I find any reason I can to wear an adorable off-the-shoulder top and affordable heels.

Today's Look


Top: Francesca's, $10 (similar)
Jeans: Target, $30 (similar)
Bag: Francesca's, $54 (link)
Earrings: Francesca's, $24 (similar)
Shoes: Target, $25 (link)
Bracelet: Humanity for All, $8 (similar)

1 comment

  1. Lol! I was going to buy that same wicker handbag! Too funny! I ended up getting a clear bag that was on clearance instead haha.

    ReplyDelete

© Makeup & Multicam • Theme by Maira G.