SLIDER

We-Are-Family!

Well everyone, Sister Sledge said it best! For my mother-in-law's birthday/Mother's Day gift, we thought a family portrait session would be perfect. Not only did it give us the opportunity to take some updated photos of her newly-married son and daughter and her grand-baby pups, but we got the chance to spend some time together as a family - something we don't find the time for very often with everyone's hectic schedules.






For the photos, my SIL and I knew we needed to complement but not intentionally match too much (white turtle necks and GAP jeans are no longer a thing now apparently). We elected the colors marigold and navy since we all could pull those colors off and they looked really nice against the beautiful greenery at Allaire State Park. I got my outfit from my favorite spot naturally, Francesca's. The navy skirt was something I had been eyeing up for weeks online so when my SIL suggested the color combo I was thrilled I now had a reason to purchase it!






Our photographer Kelly of Kelly Sea Images also happened to be our wedding photographer. Kelly and Ray were so fantastic and were such champs when it came to dealing with all 3 of our rambunctious dogs. For the full album click here!





No comments

Post a Comment

© Makeup & Multicam • Theme by Maira G.